Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the Aug./Sept. 2020 issue of COINage. Plus, we've included some sample pages for you to enjoy.
• Global Turmoil and Coin Market History: 9/11 Terrorism Had No Adverse Impact on Coin Trading. By Greg Reynolds
• Coin Trading Through the Centuries: Social Distancing is Nothing New to Coin Collecting. By R.W. Julian
• Big Money in Silver Coins Ahead?: Silver May Be About to Step Out of Gold's Shadow. By Steve Voynick
• Reimagining Coin Collecting and Investing: An Exciting Virtual World for Your Hobby Awaits. By Joshua McMorrow-Hernandez
• Golden Advice: All That Glitters IS Gold as the Metal Nears $2,000. By Scott A. Travers
• Purpose & Service in Numismatics: Paul Blaise Marino, Flower Hill Collectables. By Antoinette Rahn
Plus, you’ll find regular market reports, recent news from the numismatic community, a price guide with current pricing, and tips about virtual numismatic adventures and collecting excursions.
If you find the topics featured in this issue of COINage of interest and you are interested in purchasing a copy, for just $4.99, please shop here >>>. Plus, if you are interested in learning how you can receive COINage regularly, for just $24.95 a year, we invite you to visit the subscription page >>>