Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the February-March 2021 issue of COINage. Plus, we’ve included something extra special at the end of this post.
• Legendary Celebrities Buying Coins: Numismatics In the Media Spotlight. By Josh McMorrow-Hernandez
• Early History of Coin Fame: B. Max Mehl and Harry J. Forman Took the Lead. By R.W. Julian
• Rush to Gold: From the Mines to the Mints. By Steve Voynick
• 1943 “Copper” Cents Still Wow: America’s Most Famous Penny. By Greg Reynolds
• Q. David Bowers: Great Coin Hobby Promoter. By Christine M. Karstedt
• Getting Famous In Coins: Donn Pearlman is the History of Coin Promotion. By Donn Pearlman
Plus, you’ll find regular market reports, recent news from the numismatic community, a price guide with current pricing, tips about virtual numismatic adventures and collecting excursions, and the NEW COINage Welcome Mat column.
Also, be sure to sign up for the free COINage Connection newsletter: https://bit.ly/3aBw8V8