Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the April-May 2021 issue of COINage. In addition, you’ll find sample pages from this issue. Plus, we’ve included something extra special at the end of this post.
• Coin Collecting and Investing: In the New Digital Age. By Joshua McMorrow-Hernandez
• How to Find Out Everything About Your Coins: Understanding the Nuances of Multiple Research Sources. By R.W. Julian
• Internet Auction Inside Perspectives: Insights from the Co-Founder of GreatCollections.com. By Ian Russell
• Before the Internet Ruled: Recalling the Gamelike and Dramatic Aspects of Auctions. By Greg Reynolds
• Capped Bust Half Dollar for Fun and Profit: All the Basics to Get Started on This Fascinating Series. By David Manevitz and Barry Sunshine
Plus, you’ll find regular market reports, recent news from the numismatic community, a price guide with current pricing, tips about virtual numismatic adventures and collecting excursions, and the NEW COINage Welcome Mat column.
Also, be sure to sign up for the free COINage Connection newsletter!