Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the June - July 2021 issue of COINage. In addition, you’ll find sample pages from this issue.
• Coin Collecting and Investing - Ultimate Crystal Ball: Trends That Will Shape Your World Through 2041. By Joshua McMorrow-Hernandez
• 1933 Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle For Sale: Will We Know the Name of the Buyer This Time? By R.W. Julian
• The Future of Numismatics: History in Your Hands - and At Your Fingertips. By Donald H. Kagin, Ph.D.
• The Future of Numismatics: Coinage Used for Payment Will Be Obsolete, But Collectors Will Prevail. By Ralph Ross, Ph.D.
• Future of U.S. Coin Authentication: Identifying Fakes Is an Art and a Science. By Tom DeLorey
• Future of Taxation of Coins: By Barry Sunshine
• Palladium's Glittering Future: American Eagle Palladium Bullion Coins Have Appreciated Nicely. By Steve Voynick
Plus, you’ll find regular market reports, recent news from the numismatic community, a price guide with current pricing, and tips about virtual numismatic adventures and collecting excursions.
Also, be sure to sign up for the free COINage Connection newsletter!