Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the June/July 2020 issue of COINage. Plus, we've included some sample pages for you to enjoy.
• Coronavirus Effects on Coin Collecting and Investing: Impact Felt Throughout the Hobby and Industry. By Joshua McMorrow-Hernandez
• Feast or Famine: U.S. Coinage History Encompasses the Great Depression and Great Prosperity. By R.W. Julian
• A New Case for $10,000 Gold: COVID-19 Pandemic Adversely Impacts Gold Mining. By Steve Voynick
• The Milestone Coin Auction With A Magical Immunity: Millions of Dollars in Rarities Were Hammered Down During a Global Pandemic. By Greg Reynolds
• Tapping Into Virtual Experiences: Numismatic Organizations Deliver.
Plus, you’ll find regular market reports, recent news from the numismatic community, a price guide with current pricing, and new columns.
If you find the topics featured in this issue of COINage of interest and you are interested in purchasing a copy, for just $4.99, please shop here >>>. Plus, if you are interested in learning how you can receive COINage regularly, for just $24.95 a year, we invite you to visit the subscription page >>>