Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the August-September 2021 issue of COINage. In addition, you’ll find sample pages from this issue.
• Big Lessons In Small Coins: Numismatics Changed After the Pandemic. By Joshua McMorrow-Hernandez
• Magnificent Quarter Dollars Sold for Stunning Prices: Pogue and Simpson Collections Provide Diversions. By Greg Reynolds
• Seated Liberty Silver Coin Collecting Trends and the Pandemic: Notorious Virus Altered Ages-Old Numismatic Customs. By R.W. Julian
• Preparing for the Next Big One: Protecting Yourself and Your Coins for the Next Megadisaster. By Scott A. Travers
• American Eagle One Ounce Silver Dollars: Perfect and Near-Perfect Silver Dollars for Collectors of the 21st Century. By Rick J. Tomaska
Plus, you’ll find regular market reports, recent news from the numismatic community, a price guide with current pricing, and tips about virtual numismatic adventures and collecting excursions.
Also, be sure to sign up for the free COINage Connection newsletter!