Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the December 2019/January 2020 issue of COINage. Plus, we’ve included some sample pages for you to enjoy.
COINage December 2019 / January 2020
• Coin Vision 20/20: Numismatic Forecast for the First Year of a New Decade. By Joshua McMorrow-Hernandez
• Holiday Season Money Gifts: Christmas, Hanukkah and the New Year Are Opportune for Giving Money. By Tom DeLorey
• The Future of Gold: Insurance for 2020’s Unprecedented Times. By Maurice Rosen
• Dates on Coins: What Appears May Not Be the Actual Date It Was Made. By R.W. Julian
• David Hall’s ‘Gold Forever Coins’: Proof Gold is the Coin Market’s Beachfront Property. By David Hall
• Gavel Rewind: Millions in Coin Sales: Highlights of U.S. Coins That Crossed the Auction Block in 2019. By Greg Reynolds
Plus, you’ll find regular market reports, recent news from the numismatic community, and a price guide with current pricing.